The ♻ BREATHE V2 ♻ Exhalation Valve is the latest version of our ORIGINAL Re-Usable Exhalation Valve for respirator masks. This new version now addresses one of the main concerns of exhalation valves in general, which is the lack of any filtering during exhalation. We've addressed it by adding a BRASS mesh filter which will significantly reduce moisture droplets (the primary vector for carrying bacteria/viruses across the air). We chose brass as it is scientifically proven to de-activate viruses/bacteria (being anti-microbial).
♻ BREATHE V2 ♻ Specifications:
- Improves upon the V1 design by adding a BRASS mesh filter
- Mask not included!
- Made of PLA (polylactic acid which is made of biodegradable corn starch)
- FDM 3D printed using Creality CR10 V2s
- Flexible TPE rubber gasket sheet included for the one-way valve operation
- Valves will either be black or white depending on our supply (there is no choice of color at this moment)
- For quantities of 4 or more, 2-3 business days from order to ship with tracking included and packed in a bubble mailer. Quantities of 3 or less will ship with ground lettermail.
- Sterilized with isopropyl alcohol prior to ship
- Washable for re-use
- 100% Made in Canada, not in China!
- Only $10 CAD!
For a video demonstrating how the valve is used, refer to this link here.
This product page is specifically for the ♻ BREATHE V2 ♻. If you wish to purchase the original ♻ BREATHE V1 ♻, you can click HERE!
For more information on the anti-microbial properties of brass and other copper alloys, refer to this page: