*** NOTICE: Until further notice, all future orders of Pisces will not be fulfilled due to ongoing backlog. Orders placed on and after May 20 2020 will be cancelled. ***
Art & Science join forces again to create this kinetic lamp which demonstrates the principles of stroboscopy, standing waves, and persistence of vision.
Watch as a single string twists, turns, and dances, to the tune of 56 individual RGB LEDs to create a lightshow of mesmerizing effects that is sure to draw in eyes and stir up conversation. With 10 built-in modes to choose from to suit any setting, you will never get bored of this. The speed of each mode can also be changed to create even more (need we say, infinite) variations. Throw away that boring LavaLamp because this is all you'll need from now on!
- Multiple colors available for ordering for both the base, the main lamp, and the dials/screws
- When specifying a CUSTOM color (ie. not black or white), you must contact us and let us know which color you want
- US/UK/EU/AU power adapters available
- 56 RGB LEDs (APA102C)
- Quiet Twin DC motors
- Arduino Nano powered, mounted on a custom PCB
- 10 modes built-in
- Mode selection and frequency sweep all controlled with a single dial
- Printed using FDM PLA with highly calibrated printers to create mirror-like surface finishes that rival injection molded parts. Best of all, it's biodegradable!
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Shopify Payments (Visa/Mastercard/American Express). Do note that payments made through Shopify Payments (ie. credit card) are 3D Secured for added fraud protection and security.
Shipping charges will be added during checkout. For orders to Canada, taxes will be added during checkout. Cost does NOT include customs taxes/fees (ie. VAT) so customer will be responsible for import charges.
As this product is currently a pre-order, you can follow our Kickstarter updates by clicking HERE for the latest information.
PS: Don't actually throw away your LavaLamp, we were just joking :)